Thursday, October 22, 2015

M. Omran, M.D., Rocklin, CA

I would like to express my gratitude to the Poolscapes staff for:

  • Your patience and willingness to go through multiple design and function changes to accommodate my special medical needs. 
  • The precision craftsmanship of the pool, spa and decking. 
  • The artistic landscaping and lighting. 
  • Staying within my budget range and timeline. 
  • The recurrent visits to change or add a new device to optimize function, and the recurrent visits  to fine tune the landscaping. 
  • Your easy availability and quick response. 
Your company has provided me with an aesthetic pool, spa, and backyard (my own little piece of paradise). Thank you all for a job that is par excellence.  I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Poolscapes to any client who wishes to have a backyard transformed into their little piece of Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment